Saturday 11 June 2016

My Summer Vibes box - June edition

So its that part of the month where "My little box" arrives. I get very excited and always wonder what french influenced goodies will be inside. Its called Summer vibe's this month, so a proper welcome for summer and the beautiful sunshine.
About : My Little Box is a hand-picked and beautifully designed box of fashion, beauty and lifestyle surprises. With accessories, products and other goodies created exclusively for you and based around a different theme every month, each box promises to delight the lucky recipient.
Content's : 

- A5 inspirational card 
- My Beauty bag {Waterproof Bikini bag}
- "Girls just wanna have Sun" T-Shirt
- My beauty box magazine 
- My little beauty beach hairspray, Too faced Glitter glue sample, Ciate mini Nail polish, Kusmi Tea
- My beauty box magazine 
As always the feature magazine from My little box. This has a summery front cover which also model's the T-shirt's included within the box. 

- A4 decorative card 
Again numerous item's illustrated in regards to summer and the beach. All these item's are classic thing's you would take to the beach, it has a handy tick box so you wont forget anything. 

- My Beauty bag {Waterproof Bikini bag}
This beauty bag is very Summery but the main difference, its waterproof instead of the monthly fabric bag. It says on it that its for Bikini's or swimwear after being used, so all your bag's content's remain protected from wet swimwear. 
- My little beauty beach hairspray, Too faced Glitter glue sample, Ciate mini Nail polish, Kusmi Tea
The My little beauty this month have given us a hair product, in the form of a beach hairspray. So i suspect its like a salt spray to give your hair that beach texture and appearance. 
The next sample is by Too faced and its one of the eye "primers", this is the glitter glue. Ive always wanted to try this as i have many pigment's that need a sticky base so this will be perfect. So happy to have this as a sample.
Ciate polish is really a great formula and these mini's are great for on the go. I have this colour already and would have loved a bright colour for summer, as this seem's like a very fall colour with muted tones. 

This tea is not what it seem's, its to make a litre of iced fruit tea. Hibiscus and berries is a fantastic flavour and a brilliant jug of refreshing beverage for this hot summer. I Suggest a big tumbler filled with this tea, cool and then add Ice with mint leaves and fresh fruit. (Allow tea to cool, or fruit will fall apart).
- "Girls just wanna have Sun" T-Shirt
This is not really a T-shirt on opening fully, its very much a tank top design and exactly as shown on the magazine. Really soft and well made T-shirt, slightly bigger size but its nice for summer then have it stick to me. Also slightly see through so I recommend either nude or a white bra for this top. 

Overall review
So this month I must say is beyond better then last month and improved upon the selection of beauty products. Im so happy with this month and I can use all the item's available within the box. Fantastic and back to its best, so im going to enjoy the hibiscus tea and give my skin some well needed sun rays. 

2 comments:

  1. That nail polish color is perfect for summer, I have my nails painted with that color hue. Plus the case is so cute!
    XO,
    Maria
    MariaOnPoint http://mariaonpoint.com/ | Find me on IG https://www.instagram.com/mariajabad/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a litle box of these, it is a wonderful !!! It contains beautiful and very usable things. I loved it .
    http://www.pperlenoirstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...